Skip to main content

A Possible New Step

As of my next post, I'll have been writing to this blog for five years.  Five full years of two posts a week, never skipping a single one, even if deep in depression, anxiety, travels, and brainbugs.

While there were small times when this felt like an obligation, in general making myself keep up with it helped me a ton, and definitely shows that I won't put something down right away after starting.

I've mentioned several times on here, wanting to do and share more on a larger scale, and so this year I've thought about starting a proper vlog online.  Very simple talk to camera type stuff that helps me educate people, and catch them up on all my projects and progress in things.  Either weekly or bi-weekly, depending on how it goes, or how much material I have.

And well, if I'm talking about a lot of current things there, I'm not sure if I want to just regurgitate it all in text here, because there's only so much going on in the world.

Which means that after five years, soon I may drop down to one post a week here.  I don't want to completely put this down, so this may become a place for more personal conversation, and more open concepts will be put elsewhere.

Mind you, I'm already everywhere.  I post twice a week here, twice a week on ko-fi, regularly update instagram and twitter, and a myriad of other things.

There's a lot to balance, and I want to add even more.

Comments