Skip to main content

More Important

While Lux was here last week, as a strange change of pace we wound up not having sex.

I know, let that shock process for a minute.

However, with the feeling burnt from everything going on, and some situations that Lux had dealt with recently, I wanted to be sure he had some amount of security from me.  Something settling, and a feeling a safety.

That's not to say that I didn't want sex.  While I have some seasonal brainbugs going, I still definitely wanted to bone.  However, I knew that he needed care first, and I'm nowhere near that selfish to not consider what he needed at the time.

And honestly, in the scheme of things, his care is simple.  Provide support, be present, show care and concern.  Lux just requires basic affection and patience when it comes down to it, and I think that's what frustrates me with others when it comes down to it.

There's always time for sex, or beatings, or whatever I want.  But when he needs something from me, it's never something difficult, and it's definitely more important that I help with those needs ever pushing my own wants.

Comments