Skip to main content

Taking Back Me

I know I said that things were calming down, and I swear they are comparatively. There is just a lot happening over the next few months that you'll hear about over time.

Dansa visited last weekend, as a social catch up, and some down time for us both.  I needed to give her the present I had made for her (which she enjoyed) and she had yarn for me from her stash, both that simply needed to be turned into something, and to attempt to finish a project she had already given up on.

Where Squishy was supposed to go with the gnome, she wound up coming home sick on Thursday with a fever, and I wasn't going to send her with him while she wasn't doing well.  Luckily, we had antibiotics on hand from when she had gotten sick a few months ago and didn't need it, so I could put her on them right away, and she's now doing much better.

However, that meant I had to split myself between being present for both of them, which is part of being a parent, but something I like to avoid when I can.

We spoke on a handful of things, and started making plans for the coming months, all of which you'll hear about soon, and I am super excited about.

There's a lot brewing, many of which good, and all of which busy.  It's about time to dive in.

Comments