Skip to main content

A Lie

I know I said things would calm down after last month.

I lied.

In the last two weeks or so I've been completely insane with everything going on.  Two birthdays to prep for, one holiday (more on that soon) to get everything ready for, and keeping Squishy prepped for a ton of things in school now that her school year is winding to a close soon.  Art for books is being done, writing for my first cook book finally, crochet prep for Fusion, practicing dancing with swords, and a thousand other things.

I feel like every day lately is a mad rush to see what I can actually fit into the day.  At the same time, I'm trying to juggle being present and giving people plenty of time, which I will always prioritize, because I would want them to do it for me if I needed it.

It's a whirlwind, to say the least.

Luckily, today is Easter, and while on one hand that means a lot of what I've done is now being utilized and I get to enjoy it, it also means that today after dinner, I get to leave and hop on the long journey up to spend a week with Lux.  I'll get to see his new apartment in person for the first time, and help him get settled in. 

Also, because I would be gone, my parents decided not to do anything for Passover, but I will be making some things up there.  It should be a good visit to be honest.

There's a lot going on, and I will have a lot of work with me, but I'm looking forward to this week.

Comments