Skip to main content

Accidental Tattoo

I remember for a long time there was this hunt in the kink space for female bottoms to find the perfect smudgey makeup.  Something that would creep down the face, leaving trails and big black patches when their eyes watered.  It was a huge thing, and I remember seeing people celebrate it when they found just the right products.

And then there was me.  Someone who performed on stages, and in direct sunlight, and wanted makeup to stand up to all the sweat, heat, and time.  I've found quite a pile of products over time, and while I have some reliable ones I stick to for years, every once in a while I try something new.

This time, I saw a blue liquid eyeliner that claimed to be waterproof.  Knowing how most colored liners are horrible, and disappear quickly, I was curious, but grabbed it.

I brought it home, and looked it up, and it claims to be semi-permanent.

Not just long-lasting, but semi-permanent.  I have to say, I got a little worried at that.  Worried that this would be so much of a time commitment that I would be picking an eyeliner for the week rather than the day.

I tested it on my arm just in case.  I put it on, let it dry, and not only could I scratch at my arm like I wanted the skin gone, but scrubbed it in the shower with soap, and it didn't budge.

I was impressed, but still nervous.

However, this is the kind of thing that I look for, especially for sex.  I would like to put on my makeup once.  That means having sex with a full face on, and still looking presentable enough to go out for burgers afterward.

At this point I was even more worried though.  What would happen if I messed up with it?  Did I practically get a tattoo of a blue line on my arm?  Did I really want more of these?

I accidentally mushed some aquaphor on it though, and it came off.  Apparently it isn't entirely impenetrable, so that makes me feel better.

However, intensely kink proof eyeliner is definitely something I can get behind.

Comments