Skip to main content

Continued Adventures!

I have actually still been experimenting and learning things about myself in regards to masturbation.  It's an interesting thing to play with, and see how things work for me.

And despite having things surprise me in a lot of ways, I still don't actually get any sort of satisfaction or change in how I feel after masturbating.  It isn't relaxing, or have any real effect on my sex drive.  It just sort of is.

However, this particular post, is because I was thinking about how the vibrator I currently have works on me.  It's an inexpensive mini wand, but it's pretty strong, and small enough that I can sort of bludgeon my vulva until I feel something.  However, I notice that if I decide to use it two days in a row, it makes my piercings a bit cranky.

I picked up a bullet as an alternative, figuring that I could work around my jewelry, and see if something a little more pinpoint would work for me.  I found one that was just as inexpensive, and everything said it was super strong.  In fact, when I held both it and my wand, they felt similar.

So, I go to try it out, and now, I hate it.  When using it, even the slightest contact with my jewelry sounded as loud as a blender, and I kept having to pull my jewelry in weird angles to get it out of the way.  Likewise, because the end was so small, it caused everything to vibrate off to one of the sides as soon as I applied pressure, so I couldn't get enough force to actually feel anything.

A couple days later, just wanting the idea of something I know works, I grabbed the wand and went to use it.  I found, that due to how much I had to yank on my jewelry, and how much it moved things around, the area all around my piercings was sore, and any contact there was painful in not fun ways.

And that's why I now hate bullets.

Oh well, only one way to learn.

Comments