Skip to main content

Rollover

Perhaps this is just a side effect of my being a 90's goth.  Trying to go back to things that really make me feel like me, and run from any sort of flatness or normalcy in who I am.

Lately though, I've found myself wanting to find more kinkwear, and things that could easily be considered lingerie to some people.  The thing is though, normally I would hate the idea of special lingerie, or dressing to feel sexy or anything like that.

What I've been most drawn to are things that are similar to harnesses though.  Men's leather harnesses, or garter style pieces.  I also like some of those elastic harnesses too, so long as they don't just make obvious boob framing.

So, I like these as lingerie that doesn't present as lingerie?  I like things that could almost show off the more masculine and strong parts of my figure, rather than making me look more feminine.

Also, what's more 90's goth than straps and harnesses and all.  I loved it all as a teenager, and I'm finding myself drawn to it now.

The more things change, the more they are still just goth as fuck.

Comments