Skip to main content

A Small Tweak

Last year, I had mentioned wanting to start vlogging or making a podcast, or something of that nature.

And I tried to get things together in a way that it would work.

Really, I did.

However, that wasn't going to happen.  Not in the situation that I'm in.  So, it got put down, but continued creeping along through my head.  I wanted to share, and teach, and explore.

I've also noticed while looking around, that most people that do sex and kink education wind up making short videos.  If platforms aren't going to be accepting of the content, then you don't need to worry about making the content with details they will push, and get to just be direct and to the point.

And I think that's what I want. 

I'm going to make that tweak, and try to start making shorter videos teaching things that might not be covered elsewhere, or with a different perspective.

I'm tired of having to put things down because of the shit life pushes at me.  Maybe, I just need to change things a little bit, and it'll wind up even better.

Comments