Skip to main content

Silly Curiosity

I learned something new recently.

During his trip to see friends, Lux got sick.  He made it home safe, but even after a week, he wasn't quite better.  He went to the doctor, and wound up needing some antibiotics.

Here's the thing.  I'm allergic to most antibiotics.  It's fun whenever I get sick, because I usually need to just tell them what to give me.  And Lux was prescribed one that I am not friendly with.

Me being me, I wound up thinking about it, and wondered if that could affect me.

So, I asked him, if this meant I was allergic to him.  It being a very strange thing to have happen, he didn't know.

I looked it up, and there have been cases where people with the same allergy have had reactions during sex with someone on the meds.

Which means that right now I'm allergic to my domlypartner.
 
While this is kind of sad, it's also interesting to know, and a bit amusing.

Sometimes I'm glad that I think about everything.

Comments