Skip to main content

An Experiment

There are many times when I think about the things I've done which I may not enjoy, and wonder about them.

Somewhat frequently, I remind Lux that he's in charge, and that something I may not outwardly have interest in, I'm open to trying with him, because I can definitely enjoy something for who I'm doing it with rather than just the action.  It's something he forgets, which I understand, because it's a bit weird.

I also think about things and feel more curious about them.  Things I've done which I say I don't enjoy, but wonder if it was just the conditions.  

So I think, is this against my hard limits, which I know enough that I do not do well with?  Is this something that I should try to experiment with further?  

And lately, the thing I decided to try was vibration.  My previous experience was with Thrax (which I think I'll write about more later) and did not go well, for several reasons.  I decided it was worth a shot to test it out again on my own, when I could plod about at my own pace and see if it actually worked.

A few weeks later a small wand went on sale, and I picked it up.  I figured that if it didn't work, I could use it on sore muscles from working out, or on my back, because everything feels good on my shoulders.

After making sure it was immaculately clean and sterile, I went poking about.  And likely not surprising, I found far better results than in the past.  I was able to check different things, and it pretty much went the way I had expected, as though I know my own body.

I've since learned how to actually get myself off with it, but have learned that it doesn't really provide any sense of satisfaction, given my low priority of orgasm.  It's an interesting thing to play with though, and allows me to learn about myself on my own, which I do enjoy.

I suppose that makes it a successful experiment.

Comments