Skip to main content

Outcome

In the process of negotiating things for Fusion, there's been a lot of me checking in with whoever I'm playing with to see what they are good with.  And in return, I notice there is a lot of focus on asking tops how they want to feel in a scene.

And, perhaps it's my weird brain, but that's the least of my worries in play.

I don't care about being made to feel a certain way.  I don't want people to behave in a way that elicits an emotion from me.  Perhaps if there was a scene that involved power exchange, we may find something where I wanted to feel some kind of way, but that's not what I want normally.

I want something organic.  I want us to just feel like people.

I want to feel like we're having fun.

I want to be able to punch people.

And yea, that's about it.  It's not about feeling powerful, or in control, or feared, or anything like that.  I want to know we're having fun. 

If the other person feels like they're being pushed, that's great.  I love challenge and providing that for others.  The ability to help growth in any form is always wonderful.

I want to feel like a person.  A whole person, appreciated for the time we have.  While punching them.

Comments