Skip to main content

Ken Doll

There's a Fusion discord server, and I joined, because sometimes I like to be awkward at people in my day to day.  I found myself talking there a little bit, but conversations never got super deep.

One day, some people were talking about what they wanted to do more of this camp, and someone mentioned just wanting to do more this year as a whole.  I said I felt the same way, and was making plans to make sure that happened.  He said he didn't know enough people to make plans beforehand, and didn't know how he would even be with his camp, and making excuses about being an introvert, and all that.

I didn't allow those excuses, and told him to attend some classes, because then he'd at least find people who had some level of shared interest.  Told him that I'm socially awkward, and have trouble with new people despite being an extrovert.  Conversation moved, and he started trying to test the waters, and eventually it turned into him saying that he's into CBT.  I immediately realized what he was doing and about to push for, and I told him flat out that I try to ignore the existence of genitals on anyone who isn't already a sexual partner.  As soon as I said that, he said good night and got quiet.

And, this has been the case with almost every submissive male I've met.  They're focused on, and try to push for attention to their junk even if it's pain, and just disappear if that's not what you want as well.  It's why I've wound up mostly topping female bottoms. 

For some reason, to guys, even submission needs to revolve around their penis.  They will only be submissive in a way that gives their genitals attention.  Likewise, they want some hyper-feminized version of a top, which often creates gender inequality that I don't agree with at all, but that's for another time.

It's a frustrating thing, because it often turns into females having more long term partners, and learning more things, and being more experienced and happier because they're open to far more types of play.  Then you get the male submissives bitching about being alone, when they can't even have a friendly conversation without pushing for you to kick them in the dick.

And no, now I don't want to, because you asked.  You can just fuck right the fuck off.

Comments