Skip to main content

Most Necessary

As a continuation of talking about camp (there's a lot to prep y'know) Lux and I have been figuring out our plans for the couple days before we head out, and what will need to be done.

He'll be heading down a day or so before to get to me, that way we can try and do our prep at a leisurely pace.  We'll be able to get whatever cleaning done, and final packing without a rush, and run out to pick up some final things.

There's also the part of taking care of Lux.  When making these plans, I commented about how the day we leave, we will need to pick up bagels, and as I mentioned ordering them the day before, he interrupted me to say "And I will get a pork roll, egg, and cheese because I am heavily deprived," which I had planned on, but made sure to note that it was something he needed.

I'm also sure that the day before we'll likely be adding a trip to an acai bowl place near me to our running about.  Lux tends to want to go every time he's down to visit, despite us often saying how many different places we want to get to.  He's even tried them up by him, and he says they just aren't as good as the one close to me.

I swear, there's other important things we need to do, but pork roll and smoothie bowls, those are definitely necessary.  

All vital parts of keeping a domly dom happy.

Comments