Skip to main content

A Change of Plans

Initially, I was supposed to spend last weekend up with Lux.  We had talked about throwing a birthday party, and I would spend a week up with him.  I had to fight with the gnome to get him to listen to me, and not change plans he had promised to and take Squishy in the agreed upon time period. 

Then, while at camp, Lux told me he was being sent away during that week.  Off to the UK, and far away from here, removing our original plans.

When I mentioned it to my mom, she shoved the idea of me pestering him to bring me down my throat so much that I felt badly for even talking to her about it and thinking that might be a possibility.  Like always, she just assumed that I should take advantage of people, because it's what she does.

And so I had to make new plans with a week free.

Luckily Dansa hopped up to tell me to spend some time up at her place, and we would adventure about the city, and I would meet her pup, and we would have fun.

So, I spent a long weekend up with her.  There's a bit to talk about, but all in all, it was a fun, albeit tiring adventure.

We tried a ton of new places to eat, I told her about some interesting things that we visited and had fun at, we stumbled upon fun things, and we were very busy.  We also melted in the heat, and by last Sunday, we needed to visit a spa and park ourselves in a cold sauna to feel better.

The trip home wasn't the smoothest, but all in all, it was a decent trip.

Comments