Skip to main content

Happy In Place

As you can imagine, there was a lot after camp, some of which was simply things floating around in my brain.

In the first couple of days back home, there was a lot being tossed around in my head.  After topping again, it kickstarted that part of my brain again, and hard.  Thinking about much more fun I had during that, than the impact scene I had with a friend.  About the new people I met and wanting to indulge in my sadist with them too.  Wanting to hit the point with someone where I have domly power exchange.

It was a very odd part of my brain, where for a moment, I questioned being a switch.  Wondered if I was just a top with a high pain tolerance.  It was a weird point to process and think on, and something I hadn't thought about for a long time.

And then I remembered those moments where I sat at Lux's feet, and felt his hands through my hair.  Those moments of happily acknowledging my place with him, and the power exchange we've built.  The safe floaty feelings I get after we play, and how even when we're trying to be more serious, there's a focus on us having fun. 

My mind settled.  No longer did I hop around on those questions of what I am.  I felt happy with being a slave, and having what I do now.  I felt no need to pursue other dynamics, as I remembered how fulfilled I am with what I have.

I'm not going to turn down something that let's me embrace my sadist, top or domlydom if it arises.  It's certainly a part of me.  This was just that reminder that I am the top leaning switch I've always been.

Comments