Skip to main content

Not Spring Cleaning

Lately, I've noticed a lot of bad habits in my bedroom.  I'm pushing things to the side, and letting them pile up without taking care of them completely.  At the very least, it isn't going to help my mental space, and looking at it everywhere is starting to affect me noticeably.  I'm finding that I put off cleaning it up, and that's making me feel crappy for not managing it.

Last week, I decided to finally start doing some serious purge of things and cleaning.  All the bits I've been putting off, and going through all the spaces and things.

Even if I just do a small area each day, seeing it slowly take shape is affirming and motivating, which is a fantastic change of pace compared to how I was feeling.  I'll also be at a point where I don't have to sort through unnecessary scraps and bits to find things I need, which means that work now will make things easier afterwards.

We're coming into a hectic and stressful time of year, so it's best to work at something I know will help now.

Comments