Skip to main content

Exactly

My birthday was the start of an invasion of people while at Kitty's place.  Something that started quiet, and while never got insane, was certainly a pile of people. 

During the day, I went about making lots of little things happen, while Pyre worked.  At one point I took a break, and actually spoke with her therapist to help answer questions, and give him a better understanding of how our polycule works.  It was very interesting to see him try to wrap his head around it as a concept, and affirming in many ways, to see him happy with how we work, and the healthy dynamic that Pyre and I have.

People started showing, and Kitty got home, and while he didn't have time to let his brain relax, was certainly being more affectionate than he had been some previous days.  We made silly jokes, and the night ended with him bringing me so much laughter that I had to be careful due to having a brownie at the same time.

So while Lux wasn't there, this was everything else I had wanted from a birthday.  At no point did I feel like my birthday curse was happening, and I felt the most happiness I had in a long time.

I don't get birthdays with Kitty too often, and they've always been simple, but they've always also been amazing.

Comments