Skip to main content

With a Vengeance

I posted on here several times about the touch starvation caused by lockdown.  The odd dreams, and the way it affected my mental state through everything else going on.  One of the things I needed with the last invasion was an end to that lack of touch, which is why Lux encouraged contact.

And like with most things, I only needed a little bit.  A handful of truly heartfelt hugs, and I felt everything lighten up.

With it, the touch starvation I was dealing with was sated, so even though I may have wanted more, what I needed was taken care of.

And brought me to my baseline.  Which meant back to wanting all the sex constantly.  Even before I left to head home, I noticed my sex drive hit like a brick as it returned to normal, no longer needing to be put aside and barter for smaller contact.

It's a good thing to feel this way again, honestly.  As irritating as it is to still not have a way to fix it, it's good to not feel overwhelmed out of just needing a hug.  It's a welcome change to have a constant desire for sex and play again.  The same drive which lets me know things are manageable.

Sometimes, progress is weird.

Comments