Skip to main content

Doing More

 This year killed a lot of plans for me.  Destroyed a lot of things I had wanted to do, and killed a lot of motivation in its tracks.  It has caused me a lot of anxiety over not doing everything that I've wanted to, but as we pass this six month hump of the pandemic and the effect it has had on society, I'm finding myself coming out of that slump.  As a result, it's giving me more ideas on things I am thinking about starting into.  

I'm thinking about a starting a new blog.  Something that covers all the creative things I finish, whether books read, recipes tested, or things made.  Reviews of how I enjoyed them, how they worked, and things I needed to do with them.  I think it'll encourage me to stretch myself more, and think more deeply about all of the arts I consume.

It wouldn't stop me from posting here (though I may go down to one post a week, which potentially could mean longer, more in depth writing here as well) as that space wouldn't hold much going on personally.  Ideally, it would help me organize the things going on in my life, and only take up a small bit of time through my week.

There's some other things I'm contemplating starting as well, but we'll see.  With the holidays coming it's a hell of a time to take on anything additional, but we don't get to pick when ideas happen.

Comments