Skip to main content

Forcing Visibility

I knew, after Pax that the next chance I would have to see Lux probably wouldn't be until Easter.  Usually I try to get up to see him if I can, because the last couple of years that's been the only time we see each other in the spring.  While I'm not happy about the long windows of distance, I'm prepared for it, and know we both need to take care of our own things in the meantime.

But now, with the enforcement to stay indoors, and being told not to travel, I am noticing my touch starvation even more.  All I want is to curl up with Lux.  To have the time just with him and no plans that we don't often get. 

It's difficult dealing with touch starvation here.  Especially given everything around me, and the toxic environment.  That every day is a fight.  And then add in that I am the type of person that knows how important getting out of the house is.  Adding in touch starvation makes it a thousand times worse.

A lot of things are hard right now, but all I need to try and do is survive.

Comments