Skip to main content

Moving Reaction

Last Sunday morning, before the mess that was my trip home, I had turned on my alarm so I would be sure to wake up early.  It went off, and Lux and I woke up, but then we both rolled over to snuggle under the covers instead of getting up right away.  I didn't feel ready to start moving, and I especially wasn't ready to leave those snuggles.

Lux and I hadn't really gotten that much time in to curl up together, and after two months apart, and who knows how much more time before I would see him again, we needed that bit of time.  So with only a sheet as a wall between us and the other people in the room, we snuggled in, and being us, things didn't just stick to being gently cuddled together.

We managed to stay quiet enough to not wake the others up, but it was a bit of a fight at least on my part to keep it that way.  Hands on my throat, and that quiet controlling force made me want to make noise, be responsive, and throw away that respectful silence in favor of being far more active.

The entire time though, knowing I had to be as hushed as possible, my body became more reactive, and seemed more sensitive as a way to process.  And as whispered orders to stay hushed were given to me, I found everything feeling a hundred times more intense than normal.

Unfortunately, being under some time constraints, and likely also due to not quite trusting us to keep that silence, things didn't keep up, and eventually we did get out of bed, but this was something we hadn't played with in a long time, if ever to this extent.  It was hot, and made me crave more.

Sometimes the moments that make things interesting aren't planned, but just happen when you find little slivers of time.  And I am so wanting to play with this more, because that oversensitivity just needs to be something for Lux to take advantage of.

Comments