Skip to main content

A Mental Adjustment

A while ago, I mentioned having a shock to my system of realizing how I viewed my body, and making changes to how I would go about things.

Part of that in this particular case meant wearing different bras.  Specifically, wearing less structured bras.  I panicked mentally that I would look like an eight year old boy every day for the first couple of weeks, even though Squishy told me that it actually looked better than my normal bras.

I was determined to not give up though, and have now gone over a month without wearing the super structured, and heavily shaped ones that I was previously.  I realized a few days ago, that mentally I've adjusted to the difference in how things look.

I don't worry about looking completely flat anymore, and have actually started to like the more natural, less spherical shape that my other bras would provide.  I don't feel like there's a sudden visual shock when I remove my bra, which probably contributed to why I felt so flat before.

While I'm sure it's my mind adjusting, despite losing some weight around my tummy, I feel like my breasts look bigger, which could be a thing as well. 

All in all I'm more physically comfortable, and happier with my body.

Making those improvements all around.

Comments