Skip to main content

Looking to the Future

With us about a month into isolation, and not sure when it will end, I'm definitely feeling the effects.  So, I decided to think about all the things I want to do once it's safe to make plans and be with others again.


  • I am going to koala on my partners so hard.  Full Master Blaster backpack koala.
  • I want to finally run a game of Dread.
  • Whatever local dumpy restaurants survive this, I want to try with people.
  • Even if it's in my own yard, I want to have a fire, and share cigars and whiskey with friends.
  • This will be the year I invite people over and finally watch the Matrix.  Because I'm the only person who hasn't seen any of them.
  • On that note, I'm going to show Lux all the Jersey movies.  Half of them take place about two towns away from where he grew up.
  • I want so much play time.  I don't care how intense, but I need that connection now more than ever.
  • Play should also happen with friends too.  Not just the people I've done things with before, but new people as well.  
  • I want to go up and spend time with Lux, even if it is just to help with the move he will have coming up soon.
  • I want to go somewhere new.
It's a long list, but it's all simple things, and I don't see why it isn't all possible over the course of hopefully the summer and fall.

Comments