Skip to main content

Needing to Hand Things Over

Over the first few weeks of isolation, I noticed myself heavily craving power exchange.  Specifically, for someone else to show more dominance.

And, it made sense.  Things were difficult, and out of control.  There was a flurry of chaos in everything as we figured out how to make this isolation, and I tried to process having people taken from me for an unknown amount of time.  I was in a bad place, and while I've adjusted to the change, and started to find a new normal, that need is still there.

It made sense because even when everything is madness, I find that active exchange of power to be centering.  Not only the affirmation of having someone want to have control of me in that way, but getting to feel small and taken care of.  As much as I have no problem making decisions, and seeming bigger despite how tiny I am, it's good to not put that aside, but be submissive as well.

Maybe soon we'll find a way to have that peace of mind together, and get to relax.  Whether while apart, or if we have to wait for the option to see each other again.

Comments