Skip to main content

Back To It

Squishy restarted school this week.  It's a little rocky at times, but she seems more motivated than last school year, which I hope sticks.  The gnome also registered her for karate classes, and while she was interested in the very very beginning, she's losing steam on that quickly.  However, that I have little problem with, because I'm not fond of the teachers, and the style is incredibly inefficient in the instance of actual self defense.

This is however giving me more chance to get back to my own routine.  I'm needing to juggle school for her, taking care of me, and the house, and Oliver, and everything.  We also have Rosh Hashanah soon, and the possibility of future travels for me.

It's a lot, and creating some odd stress, but it's good for me in a lot of ways too.  It's helping me keep up with things, and be more motivated.

I'm getting a million more things done during the day than last week, and managing to perform self care as well. 

And hopefully, this sticks for a bit.  Hopefully, things improve all around, and even with the pandemic, things start going better again.

Comments